Our mission is to raise the awareness of the business world, so that organizations create impact beyond profits.
We believe that increasing awareness is THE solution to achieve this. It is THE answer to today’s challenges at work: “Long hours, multi-tasking, stiff competition, rigorous commute, irregular eating habits, sedentary desk jobs and bad sitting postures, all combine to create a pool of highly stressed, inefficient and thus despairing workforce”. (*)
(*) The National Institute of Mental Health estimates that U.S. employers lose $70 billion a year due to absenteeism, lost productivity and disability caused by mental distress.
The benefits of Business Yoga to encounter this malaise are unmatched by other wellness programs, as the very crux of the Yogic discipline is a mind-body balance. It is the only form of exercise known to increase flexibility, strength, balance, concentration and breath capacity while reducing stress and anxiety. Business Yoga also helps boost morale and interpersonal communication – which for an employer means no more bickering teams or dissatisfied individuals, power struggles or dirty politics.
There is conclusive evidence supporting the fact that offering even one Business Yoga session in a week brings about noted changes in employee behavior by helping them manage stress better, enhance clarity and creative thinking, improve communication skills, cultivate leadership and teamwork, and increase overall effectiveness in the workplace.
Offering NineMinMax ® Business Yoga in companies is a low-cost, preventive and holistic healthcare measure, making the discipline a resonating success with human resource teams looking for strategic returns on their wellness investments.
Regular practitioners of Business Yoga stress that its many benefits include emotional wellness, improved strength, flexibility, balance and postural alignment amongst others.
In the boardrooms of companies, Business Yoga adds dimensions such as stress reduction, energy-enhancement, enhanced creativity and focus and healing for employees and convenience and increased productivity for the employer.
Employees must believe that they, themselves are top priority: learning to listen to their body and surrender to the highest power of self-awareness. When they realize this, they are valuable for themselves and for the company.
- Participants have more patience and become better listeners. Relationships improve and conflicts decrease, as well as the number of mistakes due to miscommunication. As a result sales increase, followed by the results of the company.
- Participants become more aware of their own strength and responsibility. Participants afraid of change are now taking the lead and obtain great results.
- Participants have experienced the power of silence. They use it in their meetings, so that during the meeting there is more unity and focus.
- Participants become more conscious of their share in the bigger picture. They complain less and their mindset is changed: from waiting to action. Because of this new initiatives arise and people are more engaged.
- Participants become healthier, more conscious of their diet and adept to healthier habits, which gives them more energy, which leads to higher productivity and performance.